DSE Seminar: Tips on Further Study & Non-JUPAS Early Childhood Education Study Choices
To support Secondary 6 students to prepare in advance for the release of HKDSE result, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education (YCCECE) and the Hong Kong Association of Careers Masters and Guidance Masters will jointly host the “DSE Seminar: Tips on Further Study and Non-JUPAS Early Childhood Education Study Choices” on 27 June 2020 (Saturday).
Mr Ricky Chan from the Hong Kong Association of Careers Masters and Guidance Masters will share useful tips that will facilitate current DSE students in post secondary education planning, including:
• The uniqueness of self-financing institutions and its alternate articulation pathways
• Analysis of JUPAS admission figures
• Tips on preparing for DSE result announcement day
Moreover, Prof Allan Yuen, the President of YCCECE will give an overview on the latest Early Childhood Education (ECE) trend, including:
• Entrance requirement and career prospects of kindergarten teachers in Hong Kong
• YCCECE’s unique offerings, programme highlights and admission requirements
Onsite applications and interviews for YCCECE’s Bachelor’s Degree, Higher Diploma and Diploma programme are available.
27 Jun 2020 (Sat)
2:30pm - 4:00pm
YCCECE, 2 Tin Wan Hill Road, Aberdeen
- Mr Ricky Chan, Hong Kong Association of Careers Masters and Guidance Masters
- Prof Allan Yuen, President of YCCECE
Secondary Six Students, Parents, Career Masters and those who are interested to apply for Early Childhood Education programmes for post-secondary education
Onsite application and interview will be available. A $300 application fee will be waived for onsite application and applicants who pass the interview will receive a conditional offer.