Info Seminar for DSE students: Early Childhood Education Degree and Higher Diploma Programmes
- Student sharing:
– Why YCCECE?
– How does YCCECE enhance your employability and equip yourself for career advancement in the rising ECE industry ?
- What is the latest ECE market trend?
- How to get the 4 professional qualifications and become a certified ECE professional in Hong Kong?
- How are the YCCECE programmes different from others? what makes yew chung programmes and experiences special? What are the possible pathways?
– Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
(Year 1 Entry – 4-year full-time | Year 3 Entry – 2-year full-time / 4-year part-time)
– Higher Diploma in Early Childhood Education (2-year full-time)
– Diploma in Early Childhood Studies (1-year full-time)
- Admission details
– How to apply? Onsite application and interview
– What scholarships are available for students?
– Individual consultation$300 application fee will be waived if participants apply and attend the admission interview during the event.
15 June 2019 (Sat)
2:30pm to 4:00pm
Yew Chung International School (Secondary section), 3 To Fuk Road, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
Onsite application and interview:
$300 application fee will be waived if participants apply and attend the admission interview during the event