All about YCCECE’s Unique Early Childhood Education Programmes: Join Us
Early Childhood Education (ECE) continues to rank as a popular higher study pursuit in Hong Kong. Along with mainstream universities, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education (YCCECE) provides an attractive alternative career path for secondary school graduates as well as interested individuals. YCCECE’s boutique campus cultivates strong bonds between teachers and students with unique programmes, practicum models and student development activities that help build character. The goal is to fashion unconventional early childhood educators who can think out of the box and understand and further develop our ‘play-based learning’ approach.
To share more information on our unique offerings, YCCECE invites prospective students, parents and teachers to join an information session on Saturday 6 March 2021.
- A look at emerging professional early childhood education in Hong Kong: Market trends, government policies and career prospects
- Getting to know the Yew Chung ECE approach
- More about YCCECE’s unique offerings and the learning experience: programmes and admission requirements
- Applications and interviews for our programmes, on the spot
1. Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
2. Higher Diploma in Early Childhood Education
3. Diploma in Early Childhood Studies
- Campus tour to view our signature ECE teaching and learning facility, the Pamela Peck Discovery Space
The HK$300 application fee will be waived for on-the-spot applications. Offers will be issued after onsite interviews. Register now!
6 March 2021 (Sat)
2:30pm - 3:30pm
2 Tin Wan Hill Road, Tin Wan, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
Dr Brad Chan, Assistant Professor of YCCECE
English, supplemented with Cantonese
We welcome S6 students, parents and those who are interested to apply for Early Childhood Education programmes
Onsite applications and interviews will be available. The HK$300 application fee will be waived and applicants who pass the interview will receive a conditional offer.