Step Further for Your ECE Development
With the trend of “all-graduate teaching force”, obtain a Degree qualification is essential for Early Childhood Educators to step further for your career development.
Join the seminar to know more about the Bachelor Degree programme of YCCECE.
- What is the latest ECE market trend and industry requirement?
- Why ECE workers are suggested to acquire a Degree?
- How are the YCCECE programmes different from others? What makes yew chung programmes and experiences special? What are the possible pathways?
– Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
(Year 3 Entry – 2-year full-time / 4-year part-time | Year 1 Entry – 4-year full-time )
– Higher Diploma in Early Childhood Education (2-year full-time)
– Diploma in Early Childhood Studies (1-year full-time)
- Admission details
– How to apply? Onsite application and interview
– What scholarships are available for students?
– Individual consultation
$300 application fee will be waived if participants apply and attend the admission interview during the event. Offer will be issued right after the interview
24 Aug 2019 (Sat)
2:30pm to 4:00pm (registration starts at 2:00pm)
YCCECE, 2 Tin Wan Hill Road, Tin Wan, Aberdeen
Onsite application and interview:
$300 application fee will be waived if participants apply and attend the admission interview during the event, offer will be issued right after the interview