[CANCELLED due to COVID-19] YCCECE Brings a Taste of Early Childhood Education for Secondary Students with a Hint of Christmas
To help senior secondary students better understand early childhood education, YCCECE is going to organise a special festive “taster” on Saturday, December 12, 2020. Students who plan to pursue an Early Childhood Education Degree, Higher Diploma or Diploma programme for post-secondary education are welcome to register for this fun event.
Five key takeaways will include:
- a festive Christmas pinecone that can be used as a teaching prop or decoration
- some basics of Early Childhood Education
- a better understanding of the “play-based learning” concept
- useful engagement with lecturers and students to get a taste of our interactive learning style
- the opportunity to apply for YCCECE Bachelor’s Degree, Higher Diploma and Diploma programmes onsite with a waiver on the $300 application fee
12 December 2020 (Saturday)
Session 1 – 11:00 to 11:45am
Session 2 – 12:15 to 1:00pm
YCCECE, 2 Tin Wan Hill Road, Aberdeen
Secondary six students and individuals who plan to apply for YCCECE’s early childhood education Degree, Higher Diploma and Diploma programmes
A $300 application fee will be waived for participants who submit application onsite. Onsite interview will also be arranged.