The post-holder will perform the following duties:
1. Be responsible for general financial accounting duties;
2. Handle full set of accounts independently for month-end and year-end closing;
3. Management of billings, receivables and payables;
4. Assist in timely preparation monthly financial statements and analysis reports to Senior Management;
5. Maintain good accounting and operation control;
6. Prepare cash flow, forecasting activities and costing analysis;
7. Undertake other duties as required by the College
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Degree/ Higher Diploma in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
2. At least 4 years of relevant experience in sizable organization of which 2 years in supervisory level
3. Hands on experience in Accpac is highly preferred
4. Self-motivated, mature, able to work under pressure, persistent, good supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills
Appointment will be made on a 6-month contract, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.