1. Provide clerical and administrative support
a. to a wide range of academic services such as student admission and registration, course registration, timetabling, assessments and examinations, and scholarships;
b. to maintain student records and attendance records; and
c. to prepare reports on student surveys, programmes and student enrolments.
2. Provide support to students’ enquiries.
3. Provide administrative and logistic support to the Registry functions such as Admission Exercise, Student Orientation, Graduation Ceremony.
4. To undertake any other duties as requested by the Supervisor.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Associate Degree / Higher Diploma holder, degree holder an added advantage;
2. At least 2 years’ work experience;
3. Attention to details, reliability and ability to meet deadlines;
4. Good communication skills and good English and Chinese Language proficiency;
5. Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel.
6. Effective administrative abilities and strong organizational skills; and
7. Ability to be multi-tasking.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will initially be made on fixed-term contract, renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant experience.
The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, current/last salary and expected salary, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of two references.
2. send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. All shortlisted applicants will have to undergo a writing test.
2. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
3. Appointees will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check before appointment can be confirmed. The cost for the check will be reimbursable.
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.