The Administrative Assistants, being part of the Administration Office team, will form a clerical pool to support various units of the College.
The appointee should demonstrate ability to perform the following functions:
1. Reception: Handling enquiries and receiving guests;
2. Office administration: Data entry, filing, scanning, stock / record keeping;
3. HR: placing job advertisements, assisting in interview arrangements, filing of HR documents, p-file management, leave record data entry/filing/reports;
4. Procurement: preparation of purchase and payment request, purchase of supplies;
5. Campus and facilities logistics: handling room booking, venue set up;
6. Supervision: supervising janitors/support staff, part-time / ad hoc helpers;
7. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the College; and
8. Any other duties as assigned by the College.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Associate Degree / Higher Diploma (or equivalent qualification);
2. At least 2 years’ relevant experience;
3. Attention to details, reliability and ability to meet deadlines;
4. Good people skills;
5. Good communication skills and good English and Chinese Language proficiency;
6. Good computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office applications;
7. Ability to be multi-tasking.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will initially be made on fixed-term contract, renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant experience.
The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, current/last salary and expected salary, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of two references.
2. send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.