The main tasks for the appointee are:
1. To handle full set of accounting and related duties independently
2. To prepare monthly financial statements, budget and forecasting activities and financial analysis reports
3. To assist in handling the system enhancement/implementation activities
4. To maintain effective internal controls and safeguard for accounting functions and reporting integrity
5. To liaise with auditors and other professional parties
6. To perform other duties and assignment as requested by the supervisor/College
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business-related disciplines, preferably with professional accountancy qualification, such as HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
2. Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in in financial or management accounting or external audit
3. Advanced proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft applications (Knowledge of Power BI/Sage 300 (ACCPAC) will be an advantage)
4. Prior experience in system enhancement/implementation would be an asset
5. Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
6. Self-motivated, mature, able to work independently under pressure, collaborative mindset, strong interpersonal and communication skills
Appointment will be made on contract basis.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.