The successful applicant, appointed at Manager rank, will carry a functional title of Assistant Registrar. The appointee should have a passion and demonstrated ability to perform the following functions:
1. Development, coordination of implementation, and review of academic policies, regulations and procedures;
2. Administration of student admissions, registration, enrolment, study progress, and related student records, and preparation of statistics and reports;
3. Development and enhancement of an effective student records system;
4. Provision of academic services on academic calendar, time-tabling, assessment , and student evaluations and surveys;
5. Administration of College scholarships and organisation of academic ceremonies;
6. Implementation of quality assurance policies and guidelines, updating of QA manual and relevant procedural guidelines, contribution to the preparation and organisation of internal and external accreditation and review exercises; and
7. Organisation of staff development activities at College level.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Bachelor degree; and
2. At least 5 years’ relevant experience;
3. Strong communication skills and good English and Chinese Language proficiency;
4. Demonstrate relevant competency to perform the duties as described in the Position Summary.
Note: Strong candidates with a degree but less than 5 years’ relevant experience would be considered for the Assistant Manager Rank.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will initially be made on fixed-term contract, renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant experience.
The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, current/last salary and expected salary, and the names and contact details of two references.
2. send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.