Carrying the functional title of Manager (Communication & Public Relations), the post-holder will give strong support to the development of strategic and operational marketing plan, and assist in budgeting in support of the promotion of the College for student admissions and brand building in line with the direction set out by the College. He/She will have to oversee the implementation of the marketing plan and foster network building with local media, general consulates, local and international schools and other organizations.
1. Enhance the brand awareness and preference through different tactics and vehicles.
2. Mastermind and manage all advertising, promotional and PR activities to optimise the number of enquiries as well as increase enrolment and market share.
3. Supervise the arrangement of school talks and fairs, campus visits, exhibitions, expos, etc. in order to reach out prospective students and parents and schools.
4. Strategic use of various digital marketing tools including social media.
5. Develop all publicity materials for promotional and admissions purposes.
6. Submit regular reports and analysis at specified time including enquiries, enrolment, market and competitive analysis, etc. as required by the management.
7. Other duties as assigned by the College.
Applicants for the Manager rank are required to meet the following requirements:
a) Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in marketing or related discipline;
b) Minimum 6 years of experience in the marketing, experience in post-secondary education setting an added advantage;
c) Experienced in branding;
a) Excellent communication skills and proficiency in both Chinese and English.
b) Experienced in using digital marketing tools, social media, etc.
c) Good computer skills such as Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop, Powerpoint & Excel
Strong candidates not meeting the requirements above can be considered for the Assistant Manager rank.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will initially be made on fixed-term contract, renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant experience.
The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, current/last salary and expected salary, and the names and contact details of two references.
2. send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.