The post-holder will give strong clerical and administrative support to the Commuication and Public Relations Office of the College. He/She will be responsible for:
– Data inputting & updating of different records such as admissions record, finance record;
– Housekeeping of the Office such as filing and stock taking;
– Providing logistic support to events;
– Some design works for production of leaflets, banners, digital banners;
– Assisting in answering enquiries;
– Assisting in website and digital media updating
Applicants are required to meet the following requirements:
a) Higher Diploma holder or above;
b) Minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
c) Be meticulous and able to work independently;
d) Have an interest in marketing;
e) Good interpersonal skills and proficiency in both Chinese and English;
f) Excellent computer skills such as Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop, Powerpoint, Excel and Word;
g) Flexible in work schedule.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will initially be made on fixed-term contract, renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant experience.
The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, current/last salary and expected salary, and the names and contact details of two references.
2. send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.