1. Develop and maintain effective facilities management for the campus premises;
2. Liaise and manage with Service Providers to ensure works are completed with required time, cost & quality;
3. Monitor the out-sourced services, e.g. maintenance, supplies, installations, renovations;
4. Assist in the annual budgeting related to facilities management;
5. Regular campus patrol and audit to ensure the maintenance, cleanliness and standard are well maintained;
6. Other duties as assigned by the College.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Higher Diploma / Diploma in Property and Facility Management or equivalent qualification;
2. With minimum 2 years of experience in property management or relevant experience;
3. Be flexible on the work schedule
4. Be well organized, proactive, self-motivated and meticulous in problem solving
5. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
6. Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Note: Strong candidates without the required academic qualifications but with solid field experience will also be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will initially be made on fixed-term contract, renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant experience.
The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, current/last salary and expected salary, and the names and contact details of two references.
2. send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.