The post-holder is expected to support the operation of the College Library. He/She will be responsible for:
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Be a holder of Bachelor Degree in library and information services or related discipline;
2. Have a minimum of three years’ experience in the academic library setting;
3. Have the ability to work meticulously and independently;
4. Be self-motivated, well-mannered and a team player;
5. Have good computer skills;
6. Have knowledge of LMS Koha;
7. Be good at both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
8. Be willing to work on staggered schedules to support the operation of the library. (The library opening hours will normally be between 8:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. on weekdays, and tentatively between 11:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Saturdays.)
Appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract, renewable subject to performance.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, research grant, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee.
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of two references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary.
3. Send application to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
Application closing date: The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the post is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.