The post-holder’s prime work focus is to support the College’s admissions and communications work. He/She will be responsible for:
• Organising different kinds of marketing activities, including events, school visits/talks and stakeholder engagement activities;
• Supporting the implementation of PR strategies, including bilingual corporate news, press release, speeches, editorial write-up, press materials etc.
• Assisting in the execution of online and offline marketing strategies;
• Handling the production of marketing collaterals;
• Conducting marketing research and analysis;
• Handling student admissions related tasks, including providing professional advices to prospective students, record keeping, coordinating admission interviews etc.;
• Assisting in the maintenance and update of the CRM System with regard to the records of prospective students and parents and other useful contacts;
• Assisting in other ad hoc assignments as required by the College.
Remarks: Less experienced candidate may be appointed as Senior Officer.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. A good bachelor degree:
2. 3 years or above relevant working experience, preferably in Marketing and PR;
3. Have good interpersonal and communication skills;
4. Have good proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
5. Have good computer literacy including Microsoft Applications;
6. Self-initiative, independent, detail-minded and positive work attitude;
7. Experience in graphic design or knowledgeable in design softwares, e.g AI / Photoshop an advantage.
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will be made on contract basis, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.