The main tasks for the appointee are:
1. Managing the digital platforms of the College, including search engine, website, social media (Facebook, WeChat and Instagram), YouTube, and playing a key role in the execution of online marketing promotion and content creation
2. Publishing various EDM campaigns to drive engagement with prospective students
3. Managing digital marketing calendar, channel feedback and preparing data report
4. Setting goals (Via GTAM / GA), measuring the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
5. Assisting different kinds of marketing activities, including events, school visits/talks and stakeholder engagement activities;
6. Handling the production of digital marketing graphics and collaterals;
7. Coordinating student admission related tasks, including providing professional advice to prospective students, record keeping, arranging admission interviews etc.;
8. Assisting in other ad hoc assignments as required by the College
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Journalism or related discipline
2. At least 5 years of digital marketing experience in the B2C sector. Previous working experience in the higher education sector is an advantage
3. Experience in managing social media platforms and web content is a must
4. Excellent command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with different stakeholders and external parties
6. A good sense of responsibility and self-motivation
7. Be able to handle tasks independently with minimum supervision
8. Be able to adopt a positive attitude to the team’s objectives and maintain collaborative work relationships with team members
Initial appointment will normally be made on a renewable 24-month contract.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.