1. Outreach students for engaging them in various SDO’s activities/schemes/events
2. Assist the SDO staff for implementation of College’s student development activities. Manage the clerical and administrative matters of the SDO under the supervision of line-manager
3. Assist in handling students’ enquiries in various form, including face-to-face / phone call reply and written reply; Maintain and update records of student activities, student database, and records of internal and external communication
4. Play the key role in assisting the following tasks:
1. Managing students’ data and information
2. Managing students’ lockers and amenities
3. Managing SDO’s social media account
4. Preparing and monitoring of registrations and surveys of events organized by SDO
5. Promoting SDO events and workshops such as preparing posters or invitation e-mails
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Associate Degree / Higher Diploma holder, degree holder an added advantage
2. At least 2 years’ work experience
3. Proficiency in operating Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and MS Forms
4. Experience in track record of organising students’ activities
5. Good English and Chinese Language proficiency (including Mandarin). Competency in managing spoken English is a must in this position
6. Outgoing character with passion to commit in student engagement and development
7. Cheerful, outgoing, positive and helpful
Initial appointment will normally be made on a 12-month contract, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.