The Director of Institutional Advancement & Marketing (DIAM) reports directly to the President of the College and has a functional dotted line to the Chief Institutional Development and Marketing Officer (CIDMO) of the Yew Chung Education Foundation.
The DIAM is responsible for setting the strategies related to the College’s fundraising and marketing efforts. A highly visible position, the DIAM plays a strategic role in instilling the vision and mission of the College and meeting its annual funding and student enrolment goals.
The DIAM oversees the overall brand building, public relations and communications effort with the aim to further promote the College to a wider group of stakeholders in Hong Kong, China and the international community at large.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. A Master’s Degree (or above) in Communications/Marketing or related discipline;
2. At least 15 years’ relevant work experience (experience in the post-secondary education sector will be an advantage);
3. Strong communications skills and excellent English and Chinese language proficiency (Spoken Cantonese & Putonghua, ability to read & write traditional and simplified Chinese);
4. Strong leadership and professional competency to lead and supervise the work of the institutional advancement and marketing personnel under his/her scope of work; and
5. Demonstrated track record in both institutional advancement and marketing
Appointment will be made on contract basis, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee.
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. Closing date: 18 September, 2020. The College will review applications immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
3. Satisfactory employment reference is required before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.