The Manager (Human Resources) will report to the Director (Administration & Development) and lead a small HR Team. The post-holder will play an important role in developing and implementing strategies on recruitment and retention. He/she will also help to advocate, communicate and drive (changes in) HR policies, procedures and initiatives.
The main tasks for the appointee are:
1. Work with the Director (Administration & Development) in leading quality delivery of HR functions of the College.
2. Support current and future strategic growth needs through the development, engagement and motivation of human capital
3. Assist in developing/revamping HR policies and procedures.
4. Develop and monitor the annual HR workplan based on the long-term strategic direction of the College.
5. Ensure smooth delivery of people management functions such as maintaining staff records, managing recruitment and exit processes, performance appraisal system, and staff development programs.
6. Supervise the HR team in maintaining competitive compensation and benefits programs
7. Organise staff functions to foster staff relations and for team building.
8. Nurture a positive working environment and ensure workplace health and safety.
9. Contribute actively on HR related boards and committees.
10. Conduct HR surveys or HR-related market research as needed.
11. Perform other duties and assignment as requested by the supervisor/College
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline
2. A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience with a leadership role in HR, experience in handling organizational change is an added advantage.
3. People oriented and results driven
4. Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
5. Good computer skills and experience in using Reckon or other HR systems.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
7. Good cross-cultural awareness.
8. Ability to lead and prioritise.
Appointment will be made on contract basis, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.