The post-holder plays an important role in support and maintain operation of the IT department. He/she will perform the following duties:
1. Maintain and support a variety of computer equipment, server, network, email, applications, security and communication system and provide resolution of related problems
2. Maintain and support audio-visual equipment including data projectors, video conferencing and sound systems in teaching and meeting venues
3. Support teaching & learning technology of the college
4. Perform other duties as assigned
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. An associate Degree/ Higher Diploma in IT or Computer-related disciplines
2. Possess at least 3 years’ experience in supporting IT related issues
3. Experience with administration of Windows OS (both desktop and server versions), network and web-based application system
4. Ability to communicate well with students and staff with a good command of written and spoken English Proactive, meticulous and attention to details
5. Experience in the latest collaborating, teaching & learning platform such as Microsoft O365, Moodle (VLE) and data reporting tools in education environment are definite advantages
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will be made on contract basis, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
1. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
2. Employment reference will be required.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.