The successful applicants will have a passion and demonstrated ability to teach Early Childhood Education courses. Expertise in the following domains is desirable:
1. Foundations in ECE, including the areas of contemporary ECE issues in Hong Kong;
2. Curriculum in ECE, including (i) English Language learning in Young Children and (ii) Mathematics, Science and Technology; and
3. Early Childhood Student Project.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Minimum a Master’s degree in relevant discipline; and
2. At least 3 years’ full-time relevant teaching experience at post-secondary level or comparable industrial experience; and
3. Some participation in scholarly activities is an advantage.
Suitable applicants can be appointed as full-time Term Associates for Term 2 (January to June, 2019) of the 2018-19 or as Part-time Lecturers.
For Term Associates, appointment will be made on a 7-month contract basis. Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance. The College offers Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee. There is a possibility for contract renewal subject to appointees’ performance and student enrolments for 2019-20.
For Part-time Lecturers, remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant experience.
Applicants are invited to:
1. submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact detailsof two references.
2. specify in the application letter:
a. the area of specialism / courses they have been teaching
b. current/latest salary and expected salary
3. send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.