The post-holder will perform the following duties:
1. Manage the accounting, human resources and administration functions of the college
2. Handle full set of accounts including daily accounting operations: accounting entries, checking inter-company
3. Prepare balance, A/R, A/P, cash flow management, forecasting activities, costing analysis etc
4. Prepare timely delivery of monthly and other periodic financial reports;
5. Provide advice to management on finance, HR, and administration related matters
6. Coordinate the formulation of the annual budget and costing for the College
7. Monitor operating cost and control expenses, identify saving potentials and promote cost reduction opportunity
8. Review and establish appropriate procedures, control measures, and systems to enhance operational efficiency
9. Handle Tax compliance matters and other tax issues
10. Performed other ad hoc projects and tasks as and when required
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
2. ACCA, CPA or Qualified Accountant is a definite advantage
3. At least 6 years of relevant experience in sizable organization of which 3 years at supervisory level; experience with NGOs an added advantage
4. Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
5. Hands on experience in Accpac desirable
6. Self-motivated, mature, able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
7. Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese
8. Prior exposures in supervising the human resources and administration functions are highly preferred
Appointment will be made on contract basis, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.