The Manager (Stewardship & Alumni) reports to the Head (Institutional Advancement) and will be an active team player contributing to the Institutional Advancement and Marketing Office (IAMO).
The key responsibilities include:
• Identify, solicit, track, and upgrade donors on an annual basis to meet the annual target. This includes active cultivation and stewardship of the donor including segmentation, tracking, and reporting.
• Build relationships with prospects and donors to confirm annual giving and referrals. Cultivate and conduct prospect research to identify prospects with capacity for major gifts.
• Grow YCCECE’s alumni to become YCCECE ambassadors, to support further educational development through CPD courses, and to foster the culture of philanthropy.
• Work with the Marketing team to develop, distribute and maintain advancement communication materials and provide content for website, social media or campaigns.
• Establish donor stewardship programmes including, but not limited to, campaign and events, donor impact reports, and thank you letters. Actively and systematically ensure that all donor recognitions are met.
• Provide event support as required.
• Any other duties to support the team as appropriate.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. A Bachelor Degree or above in Business/Communications/Marketing or related discipline;
2. At least 5 years’ relevant work experience (experience in the post-secondary education sector or fundraising will be an advantage);
3. Good IT skills for data management and report writing;
4. Knowledge of the Hong Kong philanthropic landscape and relationships;
5. Good communications skills and excellent English and Chinese language proficiency (Spoken Cantonese & Putonghua, ability to read & write traditional and simplified Chinese);
6. Must be self-motivated and proactive; and
7. Customer-service mindset and able to resolve issues and maintain strong relationships.
Appointment will be made on contract basis, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee.
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Closing date: 18 September, 2020. The College will review applications immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
3. Satisfactory employment reference is required before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.