The Marketing Strategy Assistant Manager reports to the Director of Institutional Advancement & Marketing (DIAM) and will be an important contributor in the Institutional Advancement and Marketing Office (IAMO).
The key responsibilities include developing and managing:
• Prospect research & reporting; meeting briefs & profiles; stewardship data points, actions lists and analytics.
• The team’s finance and monthly reports; managing library of contents.
• Database for Fundraising and Alumni engagement, Marketing, and eventually, a College-wide database for communications and campaigns;
• Coordinate email blast, direct mail or campaigns from strategy to execution to campaign reporting;
• Data analytics for campaigns and reporting;
• Market intelligence, benchmarking/baselining, and desktop research;
• Administration and event support, as needed.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Business/Communications/Marketing or related discipline;
2. At least 5 years’ relevant work experience.
3. Good communications skills in English and Chinese (Spoken Cantonese & Putonghua, ability to read & write traditional and simplified Chinese);
4. Familiar with CRM platforms and tools, including eTapestry and Radica;
5. Meticulous and organized, self-driven and motivated;
6. Deep interest in new technologies and internet eco-systems;
7. Organized and task-oriented to meet deadlines;
8. Curious and creative; innovative and flexible to find solutions;
9. Analytical skills are necessary to make sense of the data and create a narrative or recommend an action plan.
Appointment will be made on contract basis, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee.
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
3. Satisfactory employment reference is required before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.