The post-holder will take teach the course Effective Communication in Putonghua I in Term 1 of the 2020/21 academic year.
1. Teaching and preparation for the course;
2. Preparation of assessments and marking;
3. Student consultation;
4. Attending orientation and other meetings as needed;
5. Performing any other duties related to the teaching of this course.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. A Masters Degree in Chinese Language, Teaching Chinese or equivalent;
2. At least 3 years of relevant teaching experience;
3. Native Putonghua proficiency;
4. Be able to handle students of diverse backgrounds
Appointment will be made on part-time course basis.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointee will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
3. Appointee will also be required to register with EDB.
4. Employment reference will be needed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.