The successful applicants will be teaching courses in one or more of the following areas:
• Children with Diverse Needs
• Infant & Toddlers
• Play-based Pedagogy
• Child Development
• Other ECE-related topics
a) Master Degree in the subject area that they are applying for. Candidates with rich relevant teaching experience but without a higher degree are welcome to apply.
b) At least 3 year’s full-time experience in teaching, curriculum design and development, and experience in teaching (a) adult learners as professionals at QFL4/post-secondary level or up (b) in higher education settings.
c) Be proficient in using at least one of the following as medium of instruction: English, Cantonese, Putonghua.
d) Solid ECE practitioner/leadership experience an added advantage.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee.
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter:
a. the area of specialism
b. relevant teaching experience
c. current/latest salary and expected salary
d. availability (weekday / weekend) & time (morning / afternoon / evening)
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Appointees may be required to undergo a teacher registration process with the Education Bureau. In order to complete this process, the following are required:
1. Degrees must be from nationally accredited institutions
2. Appointees may have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
3. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
4. Employment reference is also a must.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.