The successful applicants will be teaching one or more of the following course9s)
• Curriculum – Planning Intervention for Infant & Toddler
• Child Studies -Holistic Development
Applicants must have at least a Master Degree in the subject area that they are applying for. Applicants should also have experience of teaching at post-secondary/higher education level. Experiences in teaching non-native speakers of English and students with diverse background would be added advantages.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee.
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter:
a. the area of specialism / courses they have been teaching in Higher Education
b. current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Appointees will be required to undergo a teacher registration process with the Education Bureau. In order to complete this process, the following are required:
1. Degrees must be from nationally accredited institutions
2. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
3. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
4. Employment reference is also a must.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.