The project named “Chan Dang Social Services Award” offers a structured community service learning experience for students in the College. A three-pronged approach which incorporates coaching, community volunteer service, and an extended summer-period application of skills is applied in this project. The post-holder is expected to support the Student Development Office of the College. He/She will be responsible for:
• Assist the Social Worker in the project regarding the student’s holistic development
• Organize/ plan programs related to student’s development if applicable
• Assist the administrative work such as project promotion, collaboration with NGO partners, word processing and etc.
• Attend team meetings and takes minutes
• Perform any other duties as assigned
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Bachelor Degree / Higher Diploma graduate in relevant discipline (Social Work related programme is preferable)
2. Experience in organizing volunteer programmes
3. Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English
4. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, graphic and multi- media software /apps, knowledge in video cutting and poster editing is preferable
5. Strong interpersonal skills and time-management skills
6. Capable of multitasking efficiently on a regular basis and individual works
7. Fresh graduates are welcome
8. Flexible 2 days’ work per week (contract period: Feb 2021 – Nov 2021)
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of two references (If any).
2. Send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.