The appointee(s) will support the research and evaluation of a research project of STEM in Early Years. The appointee(s) will responsible to:
1. Conduct literature review
2. Develop evaluation tools for project evaluation
3. Collect and analyse qualitative and/or quantitative data for project evaluation
4. Assist in report writing
5. Perform any other duties as assigned by the Project Co-Director or his delegates
The successful candidate should possess a master’s degree or a Doctorate, and have experience in developing assessment and evaluation in the field of education.
1. A master’s degree in Education, Psychology, Social Science, or a related field
2. At least 1 year of experience working in a role in developing assessment and evaluation for school projects
3. Exceptional writing skills in English
4. Good communication skills in English and Cantonese
5. Experience working with young children, families, or teachers
6. Able to use specalised research software, e.g. NVivo, SPSS, Mplus
Fixed terms with maximum of three years of contract with fringe benefits include leave, MPF and medical.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.