YCCECE is commissioned to drive a large scale funded project. The Project’s vision is to create and implement a nurturing care model comprises a 0-3 years educate framework, capacity building of practitioners and families, and a digital platform that facilitates home-centre communication. The new model aims to enhance professional practice, infrastructure and overall quality of Child Care Centres in Hong Kong. In addition, the project will cultivate a learning community that encourages and empowers knowledge transfer for sustainable development of holistic nurturing care.
To actualise this vision, it is crucial to support the operation of various events serving different stakeholders. The job holders will perform the following duties:
1. Ensure that all project outcomes and outputs are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
2. Develop and implement a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of various project components simultaneously ;
3. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs for the rapid changes in the society;
4. Actively obtain and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for a smooth implementation of the Project;
5. Create synergy among the Project team and stakeholders (e.g. funder, partnership schools);
6. Create and maintain project documentation, including administrative and budget documents requested by the funder; and
7. Perform any other duties as required by the College.
The successful candidate should possess a higher degree, and have teaching and programme leadership or management experience in the education industry.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or Education preferred
2. At least 5 years of proven working experience project management
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
4. Outstanding project management knowledge and skills, Project Management Professional (PMP) or any equivalent qualifications is a plus
5. Experience in managing projects in education or non-profit making sectors is a plus
6. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other project management tools (e.g. Trello, Microsoft Planner)
7. Be comfortable working with a team of self-driven professionals who value competence and efficiency
Appointment will be made on contract basis. Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee.
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
The College will review applications immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
3. Satisfactory employment reference is required before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.