The appointee will head and manage the Registry of the College. The appointee should be a strong leader with a vision and demonstrated ability to perform the following functions:
Registry and Academic Services
1. To oversee the provision of Registry and other academic services for the efficient and quality College operation for both teaching staff and students.
2. To advise on matters related to the compliance with Education-related rules and regulations.
3. To initiate the development and review of academic policies, regulations and processes.
4. To liaise with the external bodies (such as the EDB) on matters within the purview of the Registry.
5. To oversee the management and updating of the Student Information System.
Quality Assurance and Enhancement
1. To oversee the development, execution and review of the College’s Quality Assurance & Enhancement System including:
(a) Promoting and continuously developing a quality culture within the College; and
(b) Initiating the development and overseeing the implementation of relevant policies and measures, the preparation work for internal and external accreditation exercises and reviews.
2. To lead the planning and documentation of accreditation exercises
1. To oversee the development, execution and review of campus facilities and services;
2. To oversee the facilities and operation of the off-campus learning centre for part-time programmes and CPD courses
1. To contribute effectively and meaningfully to the overall development and management of the College as member and/or secretary of various committees.
2. To perform any other duties as assigned by the College.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. A Master’s degree; and
2. At least 10 years’ relevant experience in tertiary institutions, experience in self-financing Cap. 320 institution an added advantage;
3. Strong communication skills and good English and Chinese Language proficiency;
4. Demonstrate relevant competency to perform the duties as described in the Position Summary.
Note: Strong candidates without a post-graduate qualification and/or the years of relevant work experience required but high potential will also be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a job-fit assessment conducted by the College.
Appointment will initially be made on fixed-term contract, renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant experience.
The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, current/last salary and expected salary, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of two references.
2. send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
1. All shortlisted applicants will have to undergo a writing test.
2. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
3. Appointees will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check before appointment can be confirmed. The cost for the check will be reimbursable.
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.