The appointee will report to the Head (Research Office) or his delegate. He/she will be responsible for:
1. Providing general administrative support
a) Filling, preparing reports (both Chinese and English)
b) Updating website, event organization and liaison with internal and external collaborators
2. Research Support
a) Literature review and data processing
3. Assisting in coaching student helpers
a) Arranging duty rosters and workshops
4. Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Research Office or his delegates
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Psychology, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related disciplines
2. Minimum 2 years’ experience in research or administration
3. Proficient in both English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
4. Ability to work independently with good time management
5. Proactive, meticulous and attention to details
6. Smart, Responsible, Independence, multi-tasking and attention to details are essential
7. Less experiences and qualification (e.g. Associate Degree and Higher Diploma graduates) may also be considered as Clerk
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will be made on contract basis, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
1. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
2. Employment reference will be required.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.