The College is seeking a qualified Research Assistant to assist in an English enhancement for kindergarten project.
The post-holder is expected to perform the following duties:
1. Conduct literature reviews
2. Assistant in data collection
3. Support data analysis process
4. Assist in drafting project/research reports and manuscripts
5. Liaise with both external and internal parties related to research/project matters
6. Support project administration and logistics
7. Organise various research activities (e.g. training workshops, seminars and conferences)
8. Perform any other duties as required by the College.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Education, Psychology and Social Sciences and related disciplines
2. One year’s relevant research experience is an advantage
3. Good English writing skills and good communications skills
More experienced and qualified candidate may be appointed as Research Associate.
Initial appointment will normally be made on a 24-month contract, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.