In cooperation with YCCECE values and objective, the project vision is to nurture kindergarteners for STEM education. Strong evidence has suggested that early investment in early childhood education has paid off, particularly in the increasingly competitive global economy. Early preparation for STEM education helps to ameliorate the learning gaps among children with different socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds. Accessible early experience prevents these gaps from persisting or even growing. This project is one of the very first projects to systematically develop Hong Kong’s own model for early STEM education. The job holder will perform the following duties:
1. Assist in implementing Early STEM project to support enterprises to fast track
2. Organise reports and documents for the project
3. Liaise with stakeholders of different community network
4. Prepare relevant document for meetings, seminar and events
5. Assist and maintain the database established for the funding programme
6. Responsible for project administrative duties
The successful candidate should possess a higher degree and have administrative experience.
1. Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines, fresh graduate is also welcome
2. Knowledge in distance business IT solutions preferred, e.g. online business, online order taking, online customer services and experience, digital payment, virtual meeting and communication tools
3. With 1 year’s relevant experience a plus
4. Good analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, English and Chinese word processing
6. Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
7. Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
Fixed terms with maximum of three years of contract. Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.