The College has launched a 38-month project titled ‘CoolPlay’ (tentative title) which is funded by the Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust. It is the first large-scale project of early STEM education in Hong Kong. In cooperation with YCCECE values and objective, the project’s vision is to build up the capacity of schools, families, and community to support young children learning STEM.
To actualise this vision, it is crucial to support the operation of various events serving different stakeholders. The job holders will perform the following duties:
1. Assist the Project Manager to fast-track the project
2. Liaise with stakeholders for administrative purposes
3. Prepare relevant document for meetings, seminar and events
4. Support project administrative duties
The successful candidate should possess a higher degree and have administrative experience.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in any disciplines
2. At least 1 year’s experience in administration and project management
3. Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
4. Good analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially word processing and presentation
Appointment will be made on contract basis, initially one year and is renewable before the end of the project and subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee.
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The College will review applications immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
3. Satisfactory employment reference is required before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.