The appointee will support the research and evaluation of a research project on teaching Chinese as a foreign language in Post-secondary settings. The appointee will be responsible for:
1. Conducting literature review
2. Developing evaluation tools for project evaluation
3. Collecting and analyzing qualitative and/or quantitative data for project evaluation
4. Assisting in report writing
5. Performing any other duties as assigned by the Project Manager or his/her delegates
The successful candidate should have:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Linguistics, Education, Psychology, Social Sciences, or a related field
2. Experience in developing assessment and evaluation in the field of education
3. Exceptional writing skills in English
4. Good communication skills in English and Chinese
5. Experience working with non-Chinese speaking students in post-secondary institutions
6. Ability to use specialized research software to conduct quantitative and/or qualitative analyses, e.g. NVivo, SPSS, Mplus, R.
1. Fixed terms with a maximum of two years of contract with fringe benefits including leave, MPF and group medical insurance to eligible appointee.
2. Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience.
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination.
2. Applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check.
3. The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
4. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.