The post-holder will have to be in charge of the development and successful implementation of a new Student Information System. He/she will perform the following duties:
1. Define the project scope with stakeholders to according to budget and time constraints
2. Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
3. Prioritize user’s expectations and requirements according to budget and time constraints
4. Be responsible for overall project management of Student Information System to ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
5. Coordinate both internal resources (can be onshore or offshore resources) / stakeholders and 3rd parties / vendors for smooth execution of projects
6. Identify and manage risk and dependencies across multiple work streams for system implement projects
7. Manage changes to projects include scope, schedule and costs
8. Anticipate and resolve complex or difficult risks / issues in a timely and effective manner
9. Manage the relationship with the end-users from multiple teams and key stakeholders
10. Administer current SIS and be responsible to manage ongoing maintenance needs of this system until a full switchover to the new SIS
11. Undertake other duties as required by the College
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Degree holder preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computing disciplines,
2. Minimum 5 years of professional experience in system development projects, ideally related to Student Information System or ERP,
3. Solid experience in project management, solution planning or delivery,
4. Strong technical background and project management skill preferably in the field of education,
5. Management experience of sizable, large scale system implementation projects
6. Excellent client facing, vendor management and communication skills,
7. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua is an advantage),
8. Certification on Project Management is preferred (PMP, ACP, PSM / CSM, etc.),
9. Experience on some programming languages used in software development will be an advantage
Appointment will be made on fixed-term contract commencing as soon as possible.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.