Admission Arrangement from 7 August 2019 onwards
6 August 2019
Secondary 6 students, Holders of Higher Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Individuals who are interested in Early Childhood Education are welcome to apply for the following programmes. Please apply as soon as possible as the quota will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
– Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education
– Higher Diploma in Early Childhood Education
– Diploma in Early Childhood Studies
Applicants may submit application online first and then make an appointment to attend interview: https://www.yccece.edu.hk/en/application-form/
Walk-in Application and Interview
Applicants may apply and attend the interview in-person during office hours.
Opening Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am to 5:30pm
Address: 2 Tin Wan Hill Road, Tin Wan, Aberdeen
Attending the Admission Interview
Applicants are reminded to bring the following documents to attend the interview:
a. HKDSE students: Your DSE result slip – original and copy
b. Others: Certificates, Transcript – original and copy
c. All applicants: Your HKID card / Passport– original and copy
d. All applicants: $300 application fee
Immediate offers and scholarship details will be given to applicants who pass the interview.
Conditional offer holders
Please bring the conditional offer letter, DSE results and HKID card to confirm the acceptance of the offer.
To ease the financial burden of our students, YCCECE offers various scholarships, including:
– Entrance Scholarship
– Principal Recommendation Scholarship
– Drs. Richard Charles and Esther Yewpick Lee Charitable Foundation Scholarship for Non-Chinese Speaking Students
– Mr and Mrs Ma Scholarship
– First in the Family Scholarship
– English Scholarship for Diploma in Early Childhood Studies
– Non-Local Student Scholarship
*More information about scholarships will be available onsite.
Government financial assistance
YCCECE students requiring financial assistance can apply for government scholarships, grants and loans, including:
– The Self-financing Post-Secondary Scholarship (SPSS)
– Scheme for Subsidy on Exchange for Post-secondary Students (SSE)
– Scheme for Subsidy on Exchange to ‘Belt and Road’ Regions for Post-secondary Students
– Non-means-tested Subsidy Scheme for Self-financing Undergraduate Studies (NMTSS)
– Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP)
– Extended Non-means Tested Loan Schemes (ENLS)
– Non-means-tested Loan Scheme for Post-secondary Students (NLSPS)
WhatsApp: 9312 0733
Tel: 3977 9877