1. Development, coordination of implementation, and review of academic policies, regulations and procedures;
2. Administration of student admissions, registration, enrolment, study progress, and related student records, and preparation of statistics and reports;
3. Development and enhancement of an effective student records system;
4. Provision of academic services on academic calendar, time-tabling, assessment , and student evaluations and surveys;
5. Administration of College scholarships and organisation of academic ceremonies;
6. Implementation of quality assurance policies and guidelines, updating of QA manual and relevant procedural guidelines, contribution to the preparation and organisation of internal and external accreditation and review exercises; and
7. Organisation of staff development activities at College level.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Bachelor degree; and
2. At least 5 years’ relevant experience;
3. Strong communication skills and good English and Chinese Language proficiency;
4. Demonstrate relevant competency to perform the duties as described in the Position Summary.
Note: Strong candidates with a degree but less than 5 years’ relevant experience would be considered for the Assistant Manager Rank.
Appointment will be made on fixed-term contracts, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.