With the vision and mission of YCECDC clearly expressed above, it is important for the Centre Manager to embody and role-model the beliefs and culture YCECDC aims to instill, in order to accomplish such vision and mission; furthermore, the Centre Manager will be working closely with the staffing team to enrich the lives of the children, families, and students who engage the YCECDC, and this work is deemed as essential in the advocacy role of the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Hold a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
2. Have a minimum of five years relevant managerial experience in leading and managing within early childhood settings
3. Have excellent Cantonese and English language abilities, as well as conversational Mandarin
4. Possess effective communication skills, as well as relational, supportive, and team-building leadership abilities
5. Demonstrate responsible and committed working ethic, as well as advocacy and ambassadorial skills
6. Be willing to work on weekends.
Appointment will be made on fixed-term contracts commencing January 2019 (or as soon as possible) , renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, research grant, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.