Reporting to the Director (PPD), the post-holder will be responsible for the following key areas of CPD work:
1. Design and implement yearly CPD strategic / action plan
2. Design and develop early childhood related accredited courses, certificates, and diplomas (ranging from QFL2-QFL5)
3. Work collaboratively with relevant units of the College to design and develop community outreach programmes, to host ‘Hero’ events, seminars and international forums
4. Work collaboratively with other team(s) to design, develop and implement parent / caregiver education programmes
5. Manage and maintain the administration and processing of CPD related information, marketing material, teaching materials, and correspondence
6. Collaborate with relevant unit heads on CPD related logistics and event organization, as well as costs and budget processing relating to CPD
7. To oversee communication and facilitation of all units involved in various CPD initiatives
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Minimum a Master’s Degree, preferably in Early Childhood Education or related discipline;
2. At least 5 years’ relevant experience in CPD, and / or post-secondary teaching and curriculum development;
3. Knowledge and experience with post-secondary course / curriculum development within the HKCAAVQ QF Generic Level Framework;
4. Effective communications skills and good English and Chinese (Cantonese) Language proficiency;
5. Demonstrate responsible and committed work ethic, as well as advocacy and ambassadorial skills.
Appointment will be made on contract basis, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
3. Teacher registration with EDB will be needed.
4. Employment reference will be required.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.