The post-holder plays an important role to provide day-to-day human resources and administrative support to maintain College operation. He/she will perform the following duties:
1. Perform recruitment logistics such as placing job advertisements, interview arrangements, document checks;
2. Perform leave management, HR filing and maintain regular HR record for HR reports;
3. Responsible to organize staff event and provide logistic support on staff training activities;
4. Manage office supplies and stationery;
5. Assist in supervising part-time staff/support staff;
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Minimum Higher Diploma / Associate Degree in HR or related discipline; degree holder an added advantage
2. Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
3. Good communication skills and proficiency in spoken & written English & Chinese
4. Good Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel
5. Ability to work independently with good time management
6. Proactive, meticulous and attention to details
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will be made on contract basis, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
1. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
2. Employment reference will be required.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.