The Fundraising Manager will carry a functional title Manager (Institutional Advancement) and he/she will be responsible for implementing the core functions of the College’s Fundraising Office (Institutional Advancement Office), including its Annual Fund. This person will be charged with securing gifts in the range of HK$500,000 to HK$1 million. The Manager will cultivate the institution’s culture of philanthropy through a strong stewardship programme.
1. Identify, solicit, track and upgrade donors on an annual basis;
2. Build relationships with parents, alumni, staff and faculty members, volunteers and community partners to enhance giving to the College;
3. Lead donor stewardship initiatives, including events, impact reports and donor communication;
4. Establish budget recommendations and priorities (in conjunction with the Fundraising Director);
5. Plan/implement College’s annual fundraiser (with the volunteer Committee and Events Coordinator);
6. Manage team, if any, and collaborate with other units;
7. Any other duties as appropriate.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
2. At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
3. Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rigorous start-up environment
4. Work meticulously and independently
5. Be self-motivated, as well as a team player
6. Fluency in English and Cantonese required, Mandarin fluency preferred; and
7. be willing to work outside office hours as the job requires
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will be made on fixed-term contracts commencing as soon as possible.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of two references.
2. specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary.
3. send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.