The post holder will carry a functional title Manager (Institutional Advancement) and he/she will be responsible for delivering the core functions of the Institutional Advancement Office including:
• Plan, execute and manage the College’s Annual Fund to achieve fundraising goals and broaden the base of annual contributors
• Manage giving of gifts up to HK$25,000,000
• Establish and lead a donor stewardship programme including, but not limited to, donor recognition initiatives and events, donor impact reports, reporting and thank you letters
• Build relationships with parents, alumni, staff and faculty members, volunteers and community partners to enhance the College’s culture of philanthropy through a strong cultivation and stewardship programme
• Identify, solicit, upgrade and steward donors on an annual basis. This entails cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors and prospects including segmentation, tracking and reporting
• Conduct prospect research to identify prospects with capacity for major gifts.
• Record all moves management activities in the College’s fundraising database, e-Tapestry
• In conjunction with the Director of Institutional Advancement, establish budget recommendations and priorities for Advancement
• Lead the planning and implementation of the College’s annual fundraiser, working closely with the volunteer Committee and supported by the Events Coordinator to meet established fundraising goals
• Manage subordinates, if any and collaborate with other units in advancement matters
• Any other duties as appropriate.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. be a holder of Bachelor Degree in related discipline;
2. have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience;
3. have the ability to work meticulously and independently;
4. be self-motivated, well-mannered and a team player;
5. be good at both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
6. be willing to work outside office hours as the job requires
Appointment will be made on fixed-term contracts commencing as soon as possible.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, research grant, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
1. Applicants are invited to:
2. submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of two references.
3. specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary.
4. send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
5. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.