The successful applicant will give strong support to the work of the Student Affairs Office (SAO) of the College. The main duties are:
1. Provide general clerical and administrative support to the SAO
2. Assist in handling students’ phone, email and walk-in enquiries
3. Provide logistics support in the implementation of all planned activities conducted by SAO
4. Maintain and update records of student activities, student database, and records of internal and external communication
5. Communicate with students via emails or other channels as appropriate
6. Assist in the following tasks:
a) managing SAO Notice Boards
b) conducting annual graduate and employer surveys
c) preparing and monitoring of registrations and surveys of events organized by SAO
d) the promotion of SAO events and workshops such as preparing posters
7. Follow up on students’ class absence when needed
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Associate Degree / Higher Diploma holder, degree holder an added advantage; and
2. At least 2 years’ work experience;
3. Good English and Chinese Language proficiency;
4. Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially MS Excel and MS Forms
5. Enjoy working with students
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a written test.
Appointment will initially be made on fixed-term contract, renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
Remuneration will be based on qualifications and relevant experience.
The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. submit an application letter with a full curriculum vitae, current/last salary and expected salary, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of two references.
2. send applications to HR Office, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. All shortlisted applicants will have to undergo a writing test.
2. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
3. Appointees will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check before appointment can be confirmed. The cost for the check will be reimbursable.
The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.