YCCECE is commissioned to drive a large scale funded project. The Project’s vision is to create and implement a nurturing care model comprises a 0-3 years educate framework, capacity building of practitioners and families, and a digital platform that facilitates home-centre communication. The new model aims to enhance professional practice, infrastructure and overall quality of Child Care Centres in Hong Kong. In addition, the project will cultivate a learning community that encourages and empowers knowledge transfer for sustainable development of holistic nurturing care.
To actualise this vision, it is crucial to support the operation of various events serving different stakeholders. The job holders will perform the following duties:
1. Assist qualitative and quantitative data collection procedure at various childcare sites;
2. Assist the development and validation of data collection tools;
3. Coordinate research activities and research administrative duties;
4. Assist in analyzing and presenting data; and
5. Perform any other duties as required by the college.
The successful candidate should possess a higher degree, and have teaching and programme leadership or management experience in the education industry.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in psychology, education, or other social science subjects, preferably with relevant post-qualification working experience
2. Experience in assisting research projects at tertiary education setting is a plus
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
4. Basic understanding of quantitative research methodology and statistics
5. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
6. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
The College will review applications immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
3. Satisfactory employment reference is required before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.