The main tasks for the appointee are:
1. To perform daily accounting operations such as voucher preparation, journal inputs, billings, receipts and payments, etc.;
2. To assist in month-end closing, monthly financial & management reporting, and annual audit;
3. To arrange cash deposit and handle petty cash management of the College;
4. To support the College’s events and activities;
5. To perform other duties and assignments as requested by the supervisor/College.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Higher Diploma or above in Accounting or related disciplines;
2. Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Accounting and Finance;
3. Proficient with MS Office applications, strong in Excel is highly preferred;
4. Experience in Sage 300 (Accpac) would be an advantage;
5. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
6. Self-motivated, mature, able to work independently under pressure, persistent, detail minded and strong organisational & interpersonal skills;
7. Applicants with less experience or qualifications may be considered as Accounting & Administration Assistant.
Initial appointment will normally be made on a 12-month contract, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.