YCCECE is commissioned to drive a HK$67 million 3-year Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust project, named “Jockey Club ‘Bright Start’ Project” from 2021. The Project’s vision is to create and implement a nurturing care model comprises an 0-3 years educate framework, capacity building of practitioners and families, and a digital platform that facilitates home-centre communication. The new model aims to enhance professional practice, infrastructure and overall quality of Child Care Centres in Hong Kong. In addition, the project will cultivate a learning community that encourages and empowers knowledge transfer for sustainable development of holistic nurturing care.
To actualise this vision, it is crucial to support the operation of various events serving different stakeholders. The job holders will perform the following duties:
1. Plan, design and deliver training content to achieve programme objectives and learning outcomes;
2. Meet the individual learning needs of a wide range of participants including childcare workers, parents, caregivers and administrators;
3. Maintain a well organised and stimulating learning environment;
4. Create hands-on experience and use learning technologies enhance learning;
5. Providing clear and constructive feedback to participants;
6. Design and implement participant surveys and keep track of all records; and
7. Perform any other duties as required by the College.
The successful candidate should possess a higher degree, and have teaching and programme leadership or management experience in the education industry.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education preferred
2. At least 3 years of Early Childhood Education Experience
3. Experience in training in-non-profit making sectors and early childhood education is a plus
4. Outstanding public-speaking and teaching skills in both English and Chinese
5. Excellent knowledge and skills in producing high-quality presentation and teaching materials
6. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
7. A self-motivated individual who is passionate about empowering others with knowledge and skills
Appointment will be made on contract basis. Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee.
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (email@example.com).
The College will review applications immediately. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
3. Satisfactory employment reference is required before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.