The main tasks for the appointee are:
1. Operate and maintain computers, servers and network equipment
2. Install and manage software/OS for computers and servers
3. Enhance various web-based applications and materials
4. Provide professional support in automation of administrative operations
5. Ensure meeting the high standard of data management and security
6. Provide professional IT support for staff (administrative and teaching) and students
7. Manage daily IT, audio and video equipment maintenance
8. Assist the department head in procurement and inventory control of IT equipment and software
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
1. Higher Diploma with at least 5 years of experience or;
2. Bachelor’s degree holder with 1 year of experience
3. Good knowledge in MS Window, MacOS, MS Office Suite and Zoom
4. Solid experience in Office 365 is an advantage
5. Experience in e-learning technologies such as Moodle, Blackboard and Panopto
6. Hands-on skills in graphic design, multimedia design, knowledge of video production is an advantage
7. Be able to communicate in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
Initial appointment will normally be made on a 24-month contract, renewable subject to mutual consent.
Remuneration is competitive and will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. The College offers group medical insurance, staff development support, annual leave and sick leave, and Mandatory Provident Fund to eligible appointee(s).
Applicants are invited to:
1. Submit an application letter with a full Curriculum Vitae, and copies of all graduate transcripts, and the names and contact details of three references.
2. Specify in the application letter current/latest salary and expected salary
3. Send applications to the Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. The College will review applications immediately and applications will be accepted until the posts are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. Appointees will have to undergo a medical examination. Reimbursement of costs subject to a ceiling is applicable.
2. Local applicants will have to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check / Overseas applicants will have to present a police report before appointment can be confirmed.
The College also reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.