Researches show positive education not only helps foster ones’ positive dispositions and characters, but also facilitate ones’ abilities to cope with emotion induced from adverse situations. Through theories and participating in activities, participants are going to use different ways to express feelings and learn to relieve stress. Meanwhile, the workshops will guide participants to learn and practise applying positive thoughts, attitudes and behavior for themselves and children. They will gain practical skills to handle negative emotions and body’s reaction.
1. Gain awareness, sensitivity and attention on children’s emotion needs
2. Learn simple and interesting techniques to help children to express their feelings and release stress within them
3. Help children to acquire skills when encountering difficulties
Date: Coming Soon
Time: Coming Soon
Ms Joey Chan
Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education (SEN) and Master of Social Science (Counselling)
1. Submit application and course fee through the online platform
2. Participants will receive confirmation by email upon successful application.
***All fees paid are not refundable nor transferrable.***
Telephone：3977 9877 / 64237220 (WhatsApp)