This online seminar will be led by three experienced early childhood educators. Dr Qing Liu, YCCECE Assistant Professor (Special Education), will talk about some common disorders of special needs of young children and introduce concepts about early intervention, as well as family support to children with special needs. Ms Kasey Zhang, YCIS-SH kindergarten teacher and frontline practitioner, will share some school-based practice with examples. Ms Joey Chan, YCCECE Lecturer (Practice), will cover observation and assessment methods, and highlight important components of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for young children.
1. Common disorders of special needs in early childhood, concepts about early intervention, as well as family’s support and impact on children with special needs.
2. Case sharing of school-based and family-based practice regarding supporting children with Special Educational Needs.
3. Observation and assessment methods of young children with Special Educational Needs, as well as components of the Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
Dr Qing Liu
Assistant Professor, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education
Programme Manager (Bachelor of Education (Hons) in Early Childhood Education)
Ms Kasey Zhang
Kindergarten Teacher, Yew Chung International School of Shanghai (Puxi)
Ms Joey Chan
Manager, CPD, Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education
2022 April 20 (Wednesday)
7:00pm – 9:00pm (Beijing Time)
Kindergarten Management, Teachers, ECE professionals and parents
2022 April 14 (Thursday)
1. Complete an online registration form (Click Here) ; and
2. Participants should receive confirmation of registration and a zoom link for the seminar by email upon successful registration.
For enquiries, please contact us at (+86) 15302743308 /(+852) 3977 9877 or by email to email@example.com.
Yew Chung College of Early Childhood Education（Hong Kong）
Tel: +852 64237220 (Whatsapp)