YCCECE Student Referral Scheme
Together we grow. Refer a friend to establish a successful ECE career pathway.
Who can enter
YCCECE’s Student Referral Scheme is open to all current or prospective students to refer a friend, relative or family member and let them accomplish a successful higher education journey.
You will receive a HK$1,000 e-gift card (Apple Store Electronic) once your referee is successfully enrolled and paid the 1st term tuition fee at YCCECE.
How to apply
1. Referrer has to register the YCCECE Student Referral Scheme (click here ) via our online form.
2. Invite your friends (Referee) to complete their Admission Application (click here ) via our website.
3. Both Referrer and Referee have to complete above steps within 3 working days.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotion period of Student Referral Scheme (“the Scheme”) is valid from 21 May – 31 August 2022.
2. To be eligible to participate in the scheme, the referrer must be a current YCCECE (“the College”) student or already become a prospective student for 2022/23 intake of a YCCECE’s academic programme on/ before 25 June 2022.
3. The referrer will receive HK$1,000 e-gift card (Apple Store Electronic) (“the reward”) once the referee (each) successfully enrolled and paid 1st term tuition fee of an academic programme of the College. The reward will be issued from late September 2022 onwards.
4. There is no limit on how many students that the referrer can refer.
5. If the referrer is a prospective student of 2022/23 intake and cannot successfully enroll in the College, the reward will be forfeited.
6. The referrer cannot refer themselves as referee and each referee can be referred by one referrer.
7. The referee must have never enrolled in any academic programme of the College.
8. The referrer must register for the YCCECE Student Referral Scheme (click here) within 3 working days upon the referee complete the Admission Application (click here).
9. The reward of the scheme cannot be transferred, returned, exchanged, or converted into cash.
10. The College reserves the right to change the format of the student referral scheme, amend the terms and conditions or withdraw the scheme at any time.